Mary Ingamells MBA MAPS COP Dip Hypnotherapy
- Helping clients develop their potential to achieve a fulfilling life
- Mary has been a registered psychologist and member of the Australian Psychological Society for more than twenty five years and has worked extensively helping to optimise the potential of organisations, leaders, teams and individuals. Mary is also a Member of the College of Organisational Psychologists.
- Mary’s approach helps clients explore their situation, clarify their values and goals, gain new perspectives and open up the opportunity for greater possibilities in their lives and relationships.
- Her focus is to empower clients to be able to find the solutions they need to achieve their potential and to have a rich and meaningful life.
- Mary’s commitment is to the development of the whole person, acknowledging that the moral , physical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of our lives are central to our well-being.
- Mary has recently written a book, Searching for Spirit – Grief and Transformation, which will be published shortly.
Find out more about Insight Psychology Bayside: